Davey Wiser is one of the best kept secrets in Placerville!
Davey and his crew can be found most 3rd Saturday afternoons near the Bell Tower on historic Main Street between noon and 3PM. Davey has been giving rides on Historic Main Street and at other locations in El Dorado County for over 20 years.
Here's Davey's schedule for the remainder of 2014:
- Saturday, November 15: Noon-3pm
- Friday, November 29: 4-6pm (first 100 people in line only!)
- Saturday, November 29: Noon-3pm
- Saturday, December 6: Noon-3pm
- Saturday 12/13 & Sunday 12/14: Noon-3pm
- Saturday 12/20 & Sunday 12/21: Noon-3pm
He loves the cowboy lifestyle and gets to live in it and gives a glimpse to others when he is driving his stagecoach. If you are standing in Stagecoach Alley as his stagecoach goes by, you will be mesmerized by the sound and the horses and coach!
Below is a link to a YouTube video of a ride on Davey's Stagecoach!
If you have never experienced a ride in a real stage coach, you are in for a treat!